Thank you for your interest in Omaha Children's Museum. The following documents are available for viewing or download.
Director of Marketing and PR
firstname.lastname@example.org, (402) 930-2356
The mission of Omaha Children’s Museum is to engage the imagination and create excitement about learning. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to engage with the museum on our social media platforms. The purpose of the museum’s social media communications is to inform and connect with visitors and the community. The content serves to supplement our website and to offer new perspectives on a range of topics, including the exhibitions, educational programs, relevant news items, and more.
We love hearing from you and, to ensure that everyone has a positive experience, here are a few house rules for being part of our online community:
- Posts, comments, and replies on museum channels should be respectful and suitable for all ages.
- Avoid posting any personal information. Any posts that include an email address, phone number, address or other personal information will be removed.
- Comments made on Omaha Children’s Museum Facebook account are reviewed and published at our discretion, and through the use of these functions you accept that OCM is permitted to edit, moderate, and reuse comments for in-house promotional materials.
- We reserve the right to delete any of the following types of content, and block users who share such content:
- Violent, obscene, profane, hateful or racist posts, links or images
- Comments that threaten or defame any person or organization
- Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial or not-for-profit organizations, websites, unincorporated organizations or clubs, contests or promotions
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
Omaha Children’s Museum’s social media accounts are monitored between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We aim to respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible, but please note that some enquiries can take longer to resolve, especially when they occur during non-office hours. There is a lot of helpful information relating to exhibits, special events and general visiting information on the museum’s website.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, and haven’t heard back from us, try emailing email@example.com. If you would like to pass on feedback or make a complaint about your visit to the museum, the best way to do this is emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Omaha Children’s Museum has an active profile on the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.